Dear Westland Customers,
Our Premier, Doug Ford has announced that as of Friday the 8th of May all garden centers in Ontario are allowed to open with strict safety measures and guidelines. We are excited to have the opportunity to provide you all with your gardening needs, just in time for the nice weather! We understand these last few weeks have been difficult for us all and we understand that not everyone is comfortable coming into our store. We want to assure you that the safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance. Curb side sale will not be available anymore as of Friday May 8th. Please note, our phone lines are extremely busy and we are doing our best to answer every call, please keep trying. We also would like to share with you the safety measures and precautions Westland will be taking for our in-store customers.
• Seniors and vulnerable populations shopping hour from 8-9AM Monday-Sunday
• Limit of 1 customer per 1000 square feet (as per law)- allowing only 50 customers into our retail store at a time
• Only one person per family allowed in the store- No kids, no couples/groups
• Every person will receive a freshly sanitized shopping cart before entering
• Arrows and lines in the store to keep everyone distanced
• No cash—- Accepting debit and credit only and we prefer tap
• No Westland dollars (we apologize)
• We will not be allowing anyone to bring their own pots in for custom planters until further notice
• No washrooms or coffee will be available
• Do not gather around the bunny pen
We feel very blessed to live in such an amazing, supportive community. Please stay safe. Lets all do our part to keep each other safe.
Thanks, your Westland Team
CHECK FOR OUR SPECIALS UNDER THE SPECIALS TAB!
The Garden Centre Right For You!Westland Greenhouses Retail Garden Centre and Wholesale Anthurium Growers have been in the Beautiful Lake Huron Shores community of Grand Bend for 20 years. All you need for your indoor and outdoor gardening needs. Please come and tour the three acre garden centre, marvel at the huge range of tropicals, cacti and succulents, relax in the show gardens, take home one of our show stopping hanging baskets, delight in the variety of perennials and shrubs , speak to one of our knowledgeable garden centre associates, visit the petting farm, admire the amazing birds in our new sanctuary and experience the ultimate in destination garden centres.