“Take Time To Smell The Roses”
When choosing the rose for your garden you need to consider the following:
- Is this a Canadian grown rose?
At Westland we have a huge selection of roses! We buy from a local supplier so that you are guaranteed a strong, Canadian grown and hardy plant. We carry:
- Rosa Carolina (Native Variety)
- Rosa Meidrifora “The Coral Drift”
- Rosa Meigalpio “The Red Drift”
- Rosa Meijocos “The Pink Drift”
- Rosa Meimirrote “The Apricot Drift”
- Rosa Novarospop “The Popcorn Drift”
- Rosa Radsunny “The Sunny Knock Out”
- Rosa Radrazz “The Knock Out”
- Rosa Radtko “The Double Knock Out”
- Rosa Radcon “The Pink Knock Out”
- Rosa Radtkopink “The Pink Double Knock Out”
- Rosa Radpastel “Peach Lemonade”
- Rosa “The Fairy”
- Rosa Canadian Artist “Felix Leclerc”
Remember when you are planning the addition of a rose to your garden- roses need a FULL sun location to thrive! A rose can be a beautiful addition to your garden that can last generations.
Need help choosing? Ask our knowledgeable Garden Centre Rose Specialists to help you! We can help with types and varieties, planting directions, bedding planning and so much more!
Come in and browse through our 2017 selection- coming in April!