This week we highlight Safers Rose and Flower Insecticide.
- Targets and kills aphids, beetles, caterpillars, crickets, earwigs, lace bugs, leaf hoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, scale crawlers, thrips and whiteflies
- Does not kill beneficial insects
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
Safer® Brand Rose and Flower Insect Killer works as an insecticide. This product utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap). The potassium salts weaken the insect’s waxy protective outer shell and causes them to dehydrate and die.The ability to use this product in your home and in your lawn or garden makes it the most economical and convenient solution to pest annoyances available on the market for rose care! This product is OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening and does not kill beneficial insects when used as directed.
What it kills?
aphids, beetles, caterpillars, crickets, earwigs, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealybug control, mites, plant bugs, scale crawlers, thrips, and whiteflies
Where to use it?
Roses, flowers, shade trees, and ornamental plants
Directions for Use:
1. Shake well before use
2. Rose and Flower Insect Killer works best when insects are newly hatched.
3. Apply at first sighting of insects.
4. Thorough coverage of both the tops and bottoms of leaves is important
5. Spray leaves to the point of run off
6. Apply every 5-7 days when insects are present
Living with bugs on our plants is always a struggle, having a safe, alternative choice to insect control is reassuring.